- EXCELLENT for removing Sticky Residues, including Duct Tape Residue and Chewing Gum.
- GREAT for removing Oil, Grease, Tar, Magic Marker, Mascara, Lipstick, Ink, etc.
- Gelled consistency helps keep product on the fiber and out of the backing.
- Dries 100% non-sticky even though it is d’Limonene based.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply to a clean, white absorbent cloth and blot spot. Or apply directly to spot, sticky tape residue, etc.
- Blot area, working from the outside of the area towards the center.
- For hardened Gum, allow 2 to 5 minutes dwell time, scrape up excess gum with a blunt object such as a
- bone scraper... reapply to remove any remaining residue.
- Rinse from carpet with water and blot dry.
- For use on colorfast synthetic carpet only.
- Test all carpet for compatibility and color fastness before using any carpet cleaning product.
- Do not re-use container. Dispose of container according to government regulations.
- If product becomes frozen, thaw at room temperature and shake vigorously until reconstituted.
WARNING! Keep out of reach of children. HAZARD STATEMENTS: May be harmful if swallowed. May be harmful in
contact with skin. May be corrosive to eye. EYE: Can be eye irritant. SKIN: Can cause irritation. INGESTION: Will
cause irritation to gastrointestinal tract. INHALATION: Vapors may irritate respiratory tract. CHRONIC (CANCER)
INFORMATION: Contains ingredients which are listed as carcinogenic to animals. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:
INHALATION: If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give
oxygen. Call a physician. SKIN CONTACT: In case of contact, immediately wash skin with soap and water. Wash
contaminated clothing before reuse. EYE CONTACT: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water
for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician. INGESTION: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately give 2
glasses of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician.
Ingredients: Proprietary. A unique, blend of surfactants & solvents, including d’Limonene cas# 5989-27-5, and
Dichloromethane cas# 75-09-2. Application:
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place. HANDLING: For use by professional carpet cleaners only. Rubber gloves and
goggles must be worn. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use with
adequate ventilation or supply breathing apparatus with organic filters if necessary. Normal handling: Do not
breathe vapor or mist. Do not get in eyes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASER: Sellers and manufacturers liability for any and all losses or damages
resulting from any cause whatsoever shall in no event exceed the purchase price of this product, with respect to
which losses of damages are claimed. Before using this product, user must determine the suitability of this
product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. The
manufacturer and seller make no representation or warranty, including merchantability of any other kind,
expressed or implied. The forgoing cannot be altered except by written agreement by officers of the manufacturer.
Blended in the USA for Clean Pro Supply, 1533 Lyell Ave, Rochester, NY 14606 585-623-5075