CPS RaptorC 12.5 pH Powdered Carpet PreSpray with Citrus
- Liquefies and suspends heavy grease and soil upon contact
- No dwell time needed
- Dramatically reduces cleaning time
- Rinses thoroughly with ease using CPS Rain Shower Rinse
- May be used as a traffic lane cleaner, booster, or overall pre-treatment
- Works Exceptionally well on Commercial Carpet, Olefin, Greasy Restaurants, etc
Powdered Carpet Prespray
Formulated for use on extremely soiled carpets where restoration cleaning is required
Excellent for use in apartments, restaurants, and other high traffic commercial facilities
Contains all natural D-Limonene
- Pump Sprayers: Mix 1 scoop (2 oz) of powdered concentrate with one gallon of warm/hot water.
- Inline Hydroforce Sprayers: Add 6 scoops (12 oz) into 5 quart container. Fill container with warm/hot water and mildly shake back and forth or slosh around to dissolve. Set meter to 1:8
- Always test for color stability before use
- Apply with a sprayer onto heavily soiled areas, such as traffic lanes, no dwell time needed
- If desired but not needed, agitate with CRB, buffer machine, planetary machine, etc
- Rinse Extract with overlapping strokes using CPS RainShower Rinse
High Temperature Compatible, Formulated to withstand extreme heat
Excellent for industrial and commercial use
User Safe, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, Freeze-Thaw Stable, VOC Compliant
Color: Beige/Deep Orange
PH: 12.5 upon dilution
For SDS Sheet, CLICK HERE
Customer Provided Pictures
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent 5 star pre treatment
Raptor C on automotive interiors is a WIN for you and your business!
I have been in the carpet cleaning industry for 8 years and have tried many products. Raptor-C has lived up to its name, it's the alpah of powder prespray. 12.5 PH and added citrius combines for not only a powerful clean but a great smell.
This stuff works great!