CPS Chemical Mad Max O2 is a hydrogen peroxide based pre-treatment for use on spots, stains, and odors caused by organic soiling such as urine, blood, feces, vomit, mold, mildew, grass stains, etc. Mad Max O2 removes browning, yellowing, and water stains through a powerful oxidation process, and neutralizes odors from synthetic carpet and upholstery. May also be used as a booster with encapsulation pre-sprays.
USE WITH CAUTION. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Do not leave product under pressure or enclosed after use. Strong Oxidizer. Wear proper PPE. Test for product compatibility in an inconspicuous are. Can bleach some fabrics. Note: Some stains may be permanent. No product can remove all stains.
For general use, dilute 4 - 8 oz of concentrate per gallon of water. (1:16 – 1:32)
For industrial strength applications, dilute 16 - 32 oz per gallon of water. (1:4 - 1:8)
INLINE SPRAYER: Fill an inline sprayer jug with concentrate formula (no water) and meter 1:4 through spray nozzle without the yellow tip installed. If the yellow tip is installed under your injection valve cap, this will dilute to a 1:8 mix ratio.
Urine Stain or Blood Removal:
1. Clean, Rinse, and Extract excess residue. When treating blood, use cool water only.
2. Apply diluted Mad Max O2 directly to the spot. Allow 20-60 minutes dwell time for stain removal.
3. Rinse, flush, and extract the area thoroughly, or allow to dry and then vacuum the treated area once dry.
4. Repeat process as needed.
To Neutralize Yellowing, Browning, and water spots:
1. Clean, Rinse, and Extract excess residue
2. Dilute Mad Max 02 with water 1:1 – 1:10, depending on severity of staining
3. Apply diluted chemical to surface. Allow 20-60 minutes dwell time for stain removal.
4. Rinse, flush, and extract the area thoroughly, or allow to dry and then vacuum the treated area once dry.
5. Repeat process as needed.
Odor Removal begins immediately but may take up to 1 hour of dwell time for complete removal. Repeat as needed.
Prevention: Wash face and hands and exposed areas thoroughly after use, wear protective clothing, gloves, and eye wear. Eyes: Rinse for several minutes, remove contaminated clothing and wash before reusing. If irritation persist seek medical attention. Skin: Rinse several minutes, remove contaminated clothing and was before reusing. If irritation persist seek medical attention. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. Inhalation: Relocate to fresh air and seek medical attention.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Switched from using Unchained to Mad Max 02, really liking the results so far! Just as good of a product as Unchained and seems to be working better on carpet with high urine volume and liking the smell as well. Highly recommend trying this!