CPS Chemical Liquid Gold 14 pH Hard Surface Cleaner Degreaser, 1 Gallon
Extremely Effective when cleaning:
- Brick, Concrete, Masonry, Mortar, etc. (Up to 64 oz per gallon of water)
- Tile & Grout - Ceramic, Quarry, etc. (8-16 oz per gallon of water)
- Cars, Trucks, Trailers, Engines (2-4 oz per gallon of water)
- Heavy Duty Degreaser (8-12 oz per gallon of water)
- General Purpose Degreaser (2-4 oz per gallon of water)
- Remove Form Release from Stamped Concrete prior to sealing.
- Protect surrounding foliage and delicate surfaces.
- Use low pressure sprayer, brush, or mop to apply product to surface.
- Agitation may improve results. Dwell times may vary from 3-45 minutes, keep wet. Mist with water or diluted formula to prevent from drying during dwell time.
- Rinse thoroughly using truckmount, pressure washer, high flow hose, etc. Agitation during rinse may be required when using high concentrated mixtures.
- Allow surface to dry completely to examine results. Repeat above process as needed.
- Once the surface is clean, acid etching using CPS Quake or other restoration acids may be required to remove residual stains.
- For Professional Use Only.
- Do not use on polished stone, polished concrete, fine wood, food prep surfaces, or other delicate surfaces. Always test prior to use.
Effectively cleans light, moderate, and heavy soil, oil, grease, and other surface deposits from various hard surfaces
For Safety Datasheet (SDS), CLICK HERE
Read our Blog Post on HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY CLEAN AND SEAL TILE AND GROUT, CLICK HERE
Watch our YouTube Instructional Video:
Customer Provided Pictures
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don’t do a lot of tile but it did a great job on the three different jobs I used it on.
Super happy with it. My guys did a side by side comparison with Shorebest 2790 (which is awesome) and it cleaned equally as good without the strong chem smell