GREEN REVOLUTION - 5.5 Pound Jar – 9.5 pH
DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS:
- “All-In-One” Universal Powdered PreSpray.
- No Soap, residue free, mild pH, No Chemical Rinse Required.
- Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, No Artificial Dyes, Non-Toxic, No VOC’s.
- Cleans Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, LVT, Ceramic, Porcelain, Vinyl, & more.
- Great on grease, oil, dirt, tar, ketchup, coffee, organic spots, stains, odors, & more.
- Safe on Wool - With light colored wool, we recommend rinsing with an acid rinse such as Rain Shower Rinse, and avoid over-wetting.
- Use with Hot (or Cold) Water Extraction.
- Use with Low Moisture (VLM) crystallization cleaning without added polymers.
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
PUMP SPRAYERS (PreSpray): Mix ½ - 1 scoop (1-2 oz) per gallon of hot or warm water for light to medium soiling. Mix 1.5 – 2 scoops (3-4 oz) per gallon of hot or warm water for heavily soil.
INJECTION SPRAYERS (PreSpray): Meter 1:8 (w/ yellow tip) - Depending on soil level, add 8-12 scoops into 1 gallon jug. Add water, mix until dissolved.
BONNET CLEANING: Mix 1 scoop (2 oz) per gallon of hot or warm water for light to medium soiling.
PORTABLE EXTRACTOR (Rinse): Mix 2 scoops (4 oz) to 5 gallons of hot or warm water in rinse tank.
TRUCKMOUNT (Rinse): Mix 8 scoops (16 oz) into 5 gallon injection rinse jug, set meter to 4-6 GPH, set heat to 180 - 200 degrees Fahrenheit. For best results: Fill container with 1 gallon of warm water, then slowly add product, then add remaining 4 gallons of warm water while mixing or stirring until container is full and powder is fully dissolved.
For Safety Data Sheet (SDS) CLICK HERE