QuickChange Trapezoid Pads with PCD and Metal Segment for Thin Coating Removal
Ideal for removing thin coatings on floors that will be polished
Available with one or two PCD segments
- PCDs with a metal button or sacriﬁcial bars are less aggressive and are designed for thin coating removal.
- PCDs without a metal button or sacriﬁcial bars are very aggressive and designed for thick coating removal. They will leave a very coarse proﬁle on the concrete.
- Important: PCD tools are direction speciﬁc. Always check the direction of rotation of the grinding heads.
- Left Direction Tooling for Propane and Electric Grinders
- Right Direction Tooling for Propane Edger and Electric Grinders only