Botaniclean Germicidal Detergent - 3 Liters - EPA N 34810-25
- Calculated at Checkout
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. WE WILL SHIP YOUR PURCHASE IN THE ORDER IN WHICH IT WAS RECEIVED AS PRODUCT BECOMES AVAILABLE
Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature-inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broad-spectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn't separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time.
BotaniClean has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (as the surrogate for COVID-19) under the current EPA Emerging Pathogens Standard, so is included on List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (listed under EPA no. 34810-25).
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process.
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces.
- Thymol provides consistent product every time.
- Low toxicity, no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
- *See product label for complete directions for use.
- Form : Liquid RTU
- pH: 3.5 ±0.5
- EPA registration no.: 34810-25-70385
- Xactimate: WTRGRMB
- Appearance: Transparent to slightly turbid liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.03–1.00