30% OFF - CASE of 12 Quarts - 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer 32 oz
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 44 or above||and pay only $175.00 each|
Enviro Care Hand Sanitizer I.S.
Case of 12 Quarts (32 oz X 12)
Each Case includes 3+ trigger sprayers and 9 flip caps for dispensing
• Education Environments
• Building Services Contractors
• Food Handling
• First Responders
• Fast evaporation rate
• Doesn’t require potable water rinse after use
• Reduces skin dryness
• No mixing required
• Contains alcohol
• Contains a safe emollient
• Ready to use
• Prevents the spread of bacteria
Directions for Use
Use Enviro Care Hand Sanitizer I.S. in conjunction with standard
hand washing procedures. Or as specified by management to
reduce risk of cross contamination. After washing hands, spray
entire surface of hands, including fingertips and cuticles. Rub
hands vigorously-until dry. No rinse or toweling is required.
Where to Use
Hand hygiene is important. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, The Word Health Organization (WHO) recommend formulation specifications of alcohol-based hand sanitizers that contains at least 80 percent alcohol (also referred to as ethanol or ethyl alcohol). Enviro Care Hand Sanitizer I.S. is an alcohol-based liquid spray hand antiseptic sanitizer handrub that moisturizes while killing most germs. This is one of our most effective infection control products for hospitals and other healthcare settings. Enviro Care Hand sanitizer antiseptic hand rub does not require rinsing with water and can be used in all healthcare environments. Spray to the palm of one hand and rub all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry. Advanced hand sanitizer formulation for professional environments with Ethyl Alcohol.
All data statements and information presented herein are believed to be accurate and reliable but are not to be taken as a guarantee, express warranty or implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or representation, express or implied, for which seller assumes legal responsibility, and they are offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification. Statements or suggestions concerning possible use of this product are made without representation or warranty that any such use is free of patent infringement and are not recommendations to infringe on any patent. Printed in USA. Copyright © 2020 Rochester Midland Corporation. Form # 120140 (3/26/2020)
Hand Hygiene and Other Preventive Measures
• Please clean hands often, including immediately after removing gloves and after contact with an ill person, by washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol may be used. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
• Follow normal preventive actions while at work and home including recommended hand hygiene and avoiding touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
o Additional key times to clean hands include:
• After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
• After using the restroom
• Before eating or preparing food
• After contact with animals or pets
• Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance