Truckmount Power in a Portable
That might sound like a bold statement, but it’s the truth. Just ask anyone who’s experienced what the Breeze™ can do.
The sources behind the Breeze’s power are the two Mytee exclusive LX™ vacuum motors, producing up to 250 CFM and 180″ of water lift (13.2″Hg). What’s even better is it’s producing that kind of suction at the carpet. Add in a 500 PSI solution pump and you’ve got yourself a powerhouse.
The Breeze™ AUTO models feature auto-fill and a 3.3 GPM pump-out, making them a great choice if you plan on keeping the machine stationary in a van.
Features and Specifications
- Dual Mytee® exclusive LX™ vacuum motors – 225-250 CFM, 180″ water lift.
- 500 PSI piston pump.
- 3.3 GPM pump-out
- 10 gallon solution and recovery tanks. The special design of the recovery tank makes it the strongest in the industry!
- Features rear loading wheels allowing the Breeze™ to be easily loaded into trucks and vans.
- Large, 10″ rear wheels.
- 4″ locking front casters.
- 2″ Cuff-Lynx™ Coupler
- 2″ x 1.5″ Cuff-Lynx™ Reducer
- Two 50′ twist-lock power cords
- Pack of 25 Piglet™ Filters
(Similar to but not the same as the Vortex)