Get better cleaning with less residue! This unique powdered rinse employs a unique formulation appropriate for use on practically any fiber type—it will not burn and leaves fibers soft to the touch. Dissolves fast even in cold water, and our proprietary Residue Release Technology fully binds soils and minerals to ensure a deep clean. Plus, it has a fresh clean scent customers love—no sour or sulfur-type odors! Give your customers softer, cleaner carpet that stays cleaner with All Fiber Rinse!
INSTRUCTIONS For carpet and water-cleanable upholstery. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location. Do not mix with any other products.
TRUCKMOUNT USE: Mix 3 cups (750 cc) into 5 gallons (18.93L) of warm water until completely dissolved to make truckmount concentrate. Set truckmount chemical injection system for 3 to 8 gallons (11.36 - 30.28L) per hour, depending on soil conditions.
PORTABLE USE: Mix 1 to 2 oz. (30 - 60 cc) per 5 gallons (18.93L) of hot water for routine cleaning. Mix 2 to 4 oz. (60 - 120 cc) per 1 gallon (3.79L) for heavy soil.
POSTSPRAY: Mix 2 to 4 oz. (60 - 120 cc) per gallon (3.79L). Apply 1 gallon (3.79L) RTU per 200 - 500 square feet (depending on pile density) after extraction with another product. Rake into carpet for maximum performance. pH: 4.2 - 4.5 ready to use
- Highly soluble—dissolves fast and completely with minimal agitation.
- High temperature stable up to 198°F / 92°C.
- Stable 4.2–4.5 pH allows use on ALL soft surfaces plus most tile and grout.
- Product has no attraction to fibers—no stickiness, no re-soiling.
- Leaves fibers soft to the touch even after carpet dries.
- Leaves behind a pleasing fresh, clean scent—unlike competitive products that have a lingering sour or sulfur smell.
- Helps prevent scaling and mineral build-up to keep the truckmount and cleaning tools free of hard water deposits.
- Available in all 50 states.