DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION WITH CORONAVIRUS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. WE WILL SHIP YOUR PURCHASE IN THE ORDER IN WHICH IT WAS RECEIVED AS PRODUCT BECOMES AVAILABLE
Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution is an EPA registered disinfectant solution recommended for use in hospitals, and medical, dental, and veterinary clinics. This OSHA compliant disinfectant cleaner is ideal for cleaning/restoration and IAQ applications, such as mold, water, fire, and sewage remediation, air duct cleaning, trauma clean up, misting and dust suppression.
The Sporicidin brand has been trusted by healthcare professionals and used in hospitals since 1978; protect yourself and your employees by using Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution to clean, deodorize, and disinfect your equipment, target surfaces, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
*As with any chemical, precautions should be taken to minimize or prevent exposure to mists, lingering vapors, or residuals, which may cause discomfort or aggravate existing health conditions.
- Mold Restoration/IAQ
- Misting and Dust Suppression
- Water/Flood Damage Restoration
- Sewer Backflow Cleanup
- Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
- Air Duct Cleaning*
- Carpet Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) like goggles, respirators, hardhats, rubber boots, aprons, and gloves, etc.
** “Alcohols are inappropriate for use on surfaces because they coagulate protein, are poor cleaners and rapid evaporation makes adequate contact times impossible on open surfaces"
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Ready to Use solution – no dilution necessary
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal, and tuburculocidal
- Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, treated wood, metal, and glazed porcelain
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California), and US territories including Puerto Rico
- FDA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030) compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Non-staining, non-flammable, and non-abrasive formula is mildly alkaline (pH 8.5)
- Non hazardous solution has no special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Alcohol and bleach-free formula is safe for most IAQ and PPE equipment**
For all applications, always test in inconspicuous areas prior to full product usage.
Surfaces and objects should be pre-cleaned to remove debris and gross contamination using Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution or Wipes/Towelettes or Sporici