In Stock - Gallon Gel Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol
- Calculated at Checkout
One gallon of 80% Alcohol Low Viscosity Gel Hand Sanitizer, pump NOT included (If you want to add a pump, please click here).
Shape of gallon size jugs may vary based on product availability.
BULK PALLET ORDERS:
For bulk pricing discounts over 144 gallons and a Freight Quote, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US via email.
One Pallet contains 144 gallons.
Private Labeling is available.
ATTENTION: All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges for cleaning chemicals, disinfectants, hand sanitizer, etc
- Manufactured and distributed at USA-based, FDA and EPA registered facilities
- This formula is a Gel, NOT a Liquid.
- Refill your smaller bottles. For size comparison, our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4-ounce bottles
- Can be used on your hands and hard surfaces.
- Product contains 80% alcohol content as required by the FDA and WHO.
- Regarding Smell: FDA guidelines currently recommend using 80% ethanol. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol made with corn that smells different than isopropyl sanitizers. You can always add a drop of essential oil to change the smell.
• Education Environments
• Building Services Contractors
• Food Handling
• First Responders
• Fast evaporation rate
• Doesn’t require potable water rinse after use
• No mixing required Features
• Contains alcohol
• Contains a safe emollient
• Ready to use
• Prevents the spread of bacteria