45% OFF - 5 Gallon Pail EnviroGuard BOTANICAL Green Cleaner, Deodorizer
- Calculated at Checkout
Botanical is the safest classification of cleaner, deodorizer and antimicrobial on the market known as "Minimum Risk". It is an all-in-one, ready-to-use antimicrobial, deodorizer and cleaner that meets EPA requirements according to 40 CFR 152.25.
- Plant-based - made from Thyme Oil
- Pleasant essential oil scent
- Only uses "Generally Recognized As Safe" food-grade ingredients
- Use with Xactimate Code WTR>GRMB
- Minimum Risk Antimicrobial per FIFRA 40 CFR 152.25
- Can be used to clean, deodorize or treat surfaces
- Foggable for knock down or broadcast applications
- No pesticide applicators license requirements
- For hard, semi-porous and porous surfaces
- For use on all remediation, restoration and duct cleaning jobs
- No mixing required (ready-to-use formula)
Fog with Botanical
In ULV fog treatments, Botanical can be fogged at a rate of 3-5 ounces per 1000 cubic feet. This will effectively "knock down" airborne contamination. If fogging with the intention to wipe down and/or clean surfaces, 6-10 ounces of Botanical per 1000 cubic feet is recommended.
No Rinse Formula
So long as surfaces are clean, Botanical can be applied as a no rinse and/or no wipe treatment, saving costly labor and time, allowing you to complete jobs faster.
Botanical is a ready-to-use formula giving you the same concentration every time it's used. Diluting concentrates may sound like a money-saving proposition, but variations in dilution consistency and water hardness can stand between you and the results that you expect.
Clean with Botanical
Botanical can be directly applied to all hard, semi-porous and porous surfaces and materials without harm. It contains a significant level of wetting agents and surfactants, making it ideal as a cleaner for removing soil load and for producing a "clean and dust-free" surface.
Botanical can be used for cleaning, deodorizing and antimicrobial treatments in all professional duct cleaning, remediation and restoration service.
As a non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-reactive natural product, Botanical poses no public health risk and can be used without Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This means less liability to employers and less cost to use. Because it meets the EPA’s guidelines as a minimum risk pesticide, it requires no pesticide applicators license for use.