PureForce Clean & Soft Fiber Acid Rinse - Gallon (3.5-4.0 pH)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 7||and get 5% off|
|Buy 8 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE will neutralize all caustic residues and rinse away the detergents trapped deep in the carpet fiber. CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE helps guard the carpet against re-soiling and to prevent browning after the carpets have been cleaned. Use this product when zero residue is desired. CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE is safe for 5th Generation Stain-Resistant Carpets. Formulated with anti-wicking agents.
1. Pretest for color fastness
2. In a portable, mix 1 oz. of CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE with 5 gallons of water.
3. In a truckmount, mix 1 pint of CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE to 5 gallons of water to make a stock solution.
4. As a browning treatment, mix 4-6 oz. to 1 gallon of water.
5. As an after spray, mix 1 oz. per gallon.
6. A concentrated gallon of CLEAN AND SOFT FIBER RINSE will treat approximately 65,000 square feet.
7. pH in dilution is 3.5-4.0.
8. For best results, follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in IICRC S001.
EYES: Flush eyes with water for fifteen minutes. If irritation persists, obtain medical attention. SKIN: Wash skin with water. INGESTION: Drink two glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention