Prochem UltraPac Extreme Prespray - 6 Pound Jar
- Calculated at Checkout
State-of-the-art nanotech “micro-robots” in Ultrapac Extreme bind and suspend soils for fast and efficient removal. A complex buffering system keeps the pH stable to maximize cleaning potential in all conditions. Plus, its new Hydrocoating Technology means this new economical powdered product is fast-dissolving even in cold water and is stable up to 212°F / 100°C. The RTU will not separate and can be stored indefinitely. (Not for sale in Canada.)
- Nano-technology outcleans other pre-sprays at an economical price
- Hydrocoating Technology ensures fast and complete mixing – even in cold water – and won’t separate or harden your Hydro-Force or other pressure applicator!
- RTU solution is perfectly clear and can be stored indefinitely.
- Performance is unaffected with water hardness up to 24 grains.
- Stable up to boiling temperatures – use the hottest water from your truckmount to dissolve and apply the product.
Sizes ▪ Options:
8.695-714.0: Four 6 lb. / 2.7 kg jars
Unit Size: 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg jar
COVERAGE: 1 jar makes up to 48 gallons of RTU solution
DILUTION PUMP SPRAYER: 1 scoop per gal. of water (using provided scoop)
DILUTION INJECTION SPRAYER: 8 scoops per 5 qts. of water (using provided scoop)
400 points (case)
Works great smells great
Usage rate is a little heavy but it does a fantastic job allowing you to get the best $ for your work.