Two LX motors are better than one.
Here’s a Mytee® product that’s about to become an indispensable part of your cleaning arsenal – the 7303LX Air Hog™ Vacuum Booster. But it’s actually much more than just a vacuum booster; use it as a stand-alone extractor.
Four Ways to Use your LX Air Hog™:
- With this specially designed Air Hog™ model, you add up to 250 CFM to your existing extractor for unmatched performance on long hose runs, giving you increased suction, leaving carpets dryer.
- This versatile unit can also be used as a stand-alone extractor with your Mytee T-REX™ or carpet wand.
- You can also “daisy chain” multiple Air Hog™ vacuum boosters to complete bigger jobs more efficiently, without unnecessary downtime.
- Only one outlet available? No problem. Use only one power cord to run a single vacuum motor. You will still have powerful performance with 180 CFM and 113″ of water lift when running one vacuum motor.
- 7 gallon tank
- Dual exclusive Mytee® Ametek Hybrid vacuum motors
- 225-250 CFM
- 182″ water lift
- Pumps out at 3.3 GPM
- Float shut-off valve, auto pump-out
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene housing that resists rusting and denting
- Circuit locator indicator light
- Lightweight unit at 40 lbs. allows anyone to carry this unit virtually anywhere
- 3″ locking casters
- Dual 25′ extension cords
Can I use the Air Hog™ in conjunction with my truck mount?
Yes. However, in order to avoid damage to the unit it is critical that you first turn on the vacuum motors on the vacuum booster. Then turn on the truck mount vacuum motors only after the vacuum booster vacuum motors are already running.
|Recovery Tank||7 gallons|
|Vacuum Motor||Dual exclusive Mytee® Ametek Hybrid Motor|
|Casters||3" locking casters|
|Power Cord||Dual 25' 12/3 extension cords|
|Amp Draw||Cord 1: 15 amps | Cord 2: 15 amps|
|Product Weight||40 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||60 lbs.|
This is a awesome little machine. I bought it to make my portable be able to stay in my trailer and have long hose runs. I highly recommend this machine. It does a great job. Really impressed